We went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and stayed at a Sandals Resort near the Dunn's River Falls. It was so great, and we look forward to going back in the future and stay longer! We did climb the falls, but those pictures are on a disposable waterproof camera, so we would have to scan them in and blah blah, so you have to come to our house and see them in person! =) But here are some pictures from the honeymoon..... and I promise I will get house pics up soon! =)



The view from our room... and hair cut

The Main pool

Andy catching a shrimp!

Flower from our nature walk

Jamaican Sunset

Wedding Gazebo

"jamaican smile"- our favorite
4 comments:
Yay! Pictures and updates!
I just noticed that 1 year ago today you guys were engaged!! :-)
Looks lovely...makes me want to take a second honeymoon!! :-)
Now that football is over, I expect some updates! ;-)
Hi,
We have just added your latest post "HONEYMOON- Jamaica" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.
Warm Regards
honeymun.com Team
http://www.honeymun.com
Post a Comment