
This post is long overdue... BUT back in January, I turned the terrible 25! Andy and I went home to my parent's house because we had to take something to my sister and to celebrate, I guess? We had a GREAT time. We went to the Carolina/Maryland game.. which ended up being their first loss of the season... sorry guys! We had GREAT dinners prepared by Mom, and she ordered my FAVORITE birthday cake ever... Half Baked ice cream cake from Ben and Jerrys! We also got to see my Sister, Larry, and LAUREN! Here are some pictures and a video of Lauren eating MY cake! We tried to get her to eat her cake when she turned 1, but she didn't dig into it. We learned this year from my cake that the trick is to put sprinkles on it, and then she will dig in with her fingers! So when she turned 2 in February, Aunt Laura put sprinkles on lauren's VeggieTale cake!
In the video, I was trying to get Lauren to say my name while looking at the camera, because she looks really funny... sorry it is kinda long! We are well aware she didn't need that much sugar, but it was too funny to stop! Also, LaLa is me and A-dawg is Andy.

1 comment:
Love the cake...happy birthday, La-La!
Post a Comment