Monday, June 23, 2008

Roses are in BLOOM

For valentine's day this year, Andy sent a mini rose bush to work for me in a cute heart pot. I brought it home and watered it, but it wasnt really looking so hot. I was sure it was dying, but I decided to plant it in a large pot and stick it outside anyway. So I called my ROSE friend Lindsey Pike. She informed me to cut it back and just see what happens. And here is what happened!



This was the first bloom, and they have since died, but I cut those back and new blooms are forming this week! It has been so fun to garden for the first time, and it is always a reminder when I look at this bush of our amazing Creator and how beautiful His creation is! Thanks Lindsey for all your help... maybe I can get a job at "POON POON"! =)

No comments: