Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLOWOUT Adventure

About a month ago Andy and I bought bikes, and we have enjoyed riding every saturday and sunday. Today, we decided to ride our bikes to the Blockbuster on Rocky River and return a game Andy rented. It was a really difficult, but great ride there. The ride back once we got on Caldwell was really rewarding for the hard work we had put into the treck so far. The weather was incredible as I was approaching the first entrance of Old Stone Crossing on Caldwell..... when all of a sudden i hear.... POP, sssssssssssssssssssssss. Any ideas as to what that sound was? You got it.... something popped my back tire! So I had to walk my bike all the way home...... a little over a mile!

I was bummed for many reasons, but the number one reason was because I wont be able to ride tomorrow unless we get the tire fixed. We dont have a big car to take the bike to the shop, so we tried everything possible to fit it into the Accord. It was a rather humorous site, but as you probably know, we were not successful. So until we get a bike rack for the car (on our christmas list) I am not sure how we are going to fix it? Anyone know anything about fixing a tire yourself?

1 comment:

nicole said...

HA! Sorry to laugh, b ut I can, bcause I've been there! Have Andy call Jonathan. The tire is EASY to fix yourself!!!