I love Andy DeBruhl! I have loved him as a husband for 3 years (almost 4) and our love for one another has changed and grown over the years. I love him even more as the father of our little E (and hopefully future children!). Andy is a great daddy! He loves Ella so much and is so great with her! He has been very involved and wants to learn how to help and take care of her. When he gets home from work, he can't wait to see her and plays with her showing her that he loves her so much! He takes his role as the spiritual leader of our home seriously and already talks about what our home will look like when Ella is old enough to learn the Gospel. We have already started night time reading of The Jesus Storybook Bible before she goes to bed. I am thankful that Ella has such a great role model to be an example of the kind of husband she should be looking for!
We were at the beach with my family on Father's Day so it certainly was a great celebration! We went to a restaurant on the beach for a Father's Day brunch that morning!
Because we were out of town for Father's Day, we went to visit Andy's parents the weekend before to celebrate with them by cooking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment