Friday, March 1, 2013

I never want to forget... say what?

I love the little words that toddlers say and I never want to forget the way Ella said different things. For now I will blog them so I have one location to find them when needed!

Cookie = keeko (she has already corrected this one)

Raisins = ray rays

Strawberries = bachies

Thomas = pot-us (she has already corrected this one) When she used to say it, I would say "Ella, its T-T-T-T-T Thomas" and she would say "T-T-T-T-T Pot-us".  It was funny!

We used to watch dinosaur train every now and then.  One day when she was in the nursery at church, our friend Kelly and her son were playing dinosaurs with Ella and her buddy Haddon.  They asked the kids what a Dinosaur says- Haddon let out a mighty "roooaaaar" and Ella in her dainty voice says "choo chooooooo".  And that would be her answer for the longest time, but she says "roar" now.

The other day I was feeding Sam and not looking at Ella.  She kept saying to me "hey big girl, hey big girl".  I thought to myself "Where did she learn to say that? Is that what she is really saying?"  I looked up and she is walking towards me with a hamburger from her kitchen handing it out to me.  I died laughing inside and said "oh! hamburger.... whew".

George (for Curious George) = Jew. "Want to watch Jew, want to watch Jew" (She says George now)

No comments: