Tuesday, February 26, 2008

so many things to post...so little time

PLEASE FORGIVE ME (especially cynthia and tim) for not being on top of things! I was hoping to be a better blogger than I am, but life has been a little crazy. I am in my second year of teaching middle school.... and my job doesnt always end when the kids go home! There always seems to be grading or planning to do, AND i am the athletic trainer for the sports teams. I am also taking two online classes that are pretty time consuming..... along with being a new wife... and learning to be a wife with my friend Kelly reading the book "An Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace.

So be patient..... i have some pcitures and videos to post of Lauren, her 2nd birthday, and our new car!....so be on the look out, but dont expect anything too soon..... i wouldnt want you to get your hopes up! =)

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

At this point, anything is progress. Give me editorial rights to your blog...I'll post pix of you guys and Lauren's birthday. ;) Just kidding! We love you guys, and understand you are super busy. Hope things slow down for you soon. Tim & Cynthia

Laura and Andy said...

haha...you would probably do a better job at updating myblog than i do! it was great to catch up a few weekends ago. I pray Cara continues to develop into a healthy beautiful girl! you are looking so great! love you guys, and hope to make it down for easter... if we are having it?

superjono said...

No worries! The car rocks!!