Monday, April 12, 2010

P90X Phase 1 Results

So let's just cut to the good stuff, then we can talk numbers......

Best Results.... Andy






















Laura...































So for the numbers....

Andy has lost 10 pounds!

Laura has lost 5 pounds and a total of 5 inches.... 2 in the hips, 2 in the waist, and 1 in the bust.

I know it has technically been longer than 30days, but it took us 3 weeks to actually do week 3 completely all the way through.  We had 2 weeks of being busy and missed a lot of workouts, so we just started over for that week.  Today started the first day of phase 2!

We were blown away by Andy's results when we put the pictures on the computer and saw the difference!  That was definitely motivation for him to keep going!  My results.... a little slow, but better than nothing.  Still truckin'!

4 comments:

caseynorkett said...

Hey Laura! Keep going babe- you're doing great and I'm so proud of you (I couldn't do it for sure!). -Amber

Laura and Andy said...

thanks mama!

Anonymous said...

Press on girl!!!

Dave Streitmatter said...

What an absolutely cute couple! Awesome job! My husband and I (sometime our children joined in)did Insanity together. What an awesome experience to share with the one you love! I teach group exercise, so I motivate for a living. I never thought at home fitness was for me until doing Insanity. I was amazed how much fun we had doing it....and how challenging it was. I think all the trainers are awesome at motivating in the home setting. Great stuff! You guys are doing great! Keep pushing play :)