Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Husband...

.. is funny!  You know they say that kids say the funniest things, but sometimes I think adults can be put in that category where they say something and you just look at them with question.

Scene: The other night Andy was going to get in the shower and we didn't have any soap in the shower.

Andy: Hey hun, do we have any soap?
Laura: if we do, it is under the sink on the left side.
Andy: I dont see any.
Laura: then we are out, but I have some shower gel (i get up and get it for him)
Andy (reading the label): mmmmm.... BROWN SUGAR and fig... baby my body is going to smell like CINNAMON!....?

I look at him with question as he ponders the words that just came out of his mouth.  We laughed pretty hard!

Kids... and Andy... say the funniest things!

1 comment:

angela said...

men are random, haha:) Love the new look of your blog and i love you!