Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary

This is an appropriate video to post today!  It's a song on Andrew Peterson's new album!  I haven't heard the album yet, but I don't doubt it is probably pretty great!  Thanks Kelly for sharing!


So three years ago today, Andy and I celebrated one of the biggest, funnest (i know, it's most fun!) days of our lives together!  It has been up and it has been down, but it has been a sweet journey and we have grown in so many ways!  Happy Anniversary, Andy!  I love you to Xibulba and back, and I thank the Lord for a loving, providing, God fearing, and respectable husband!  I can't wait for our little one to arrive and grow as parents with you!  I love you!







3 comments:

nicole said...

I remember that day! ;-) Happy anniversary you two!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! A great day!

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your special day!