
... and we almost turned around.
I was somewhat disappointed there wasn't a lake, but we gave it a shot and went in for the tasting! We were glad we did! They had an incredible wine selection. They import their grapes as well, but make the wine on site. They are attempting to grow their own right now, but haven't used any of their grapes yet. The building was an old cotton mill building they had done some work to and turned it into a winery and antique store. It was a great place to look around, and their wine was superb! We would definitely visit again if we head that way!


2 comments:
Laura - of course I remember you!!! How in the world did you find me?? I am in Southern Illinois now!!! What is going on? When did you become such a wine conosuer??? I don't think that is spelled right! I have never tasted the stuff. hee hee
It is so great to hear from you!!! Any babaies??? love you, Leigh
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment