1. I hate getting my kitchen dirty. When I bake, I am always cleaning up after myself before I can move to the next step... and it PAINS me to knead bread dough on the counter with all that flour and stuff. I am constantly washing my hands off if there are ingredients on them. Believe it or not- baking, cake decorating (with greasy crisco), and cooking from scratch is one of my favorite hobbies.
2. I cannot sleep without covers... not even with just the top sheet. I MUST have a blanket, quilt, or comforter. This is for fear that I will be attacked at night by a burglar or creepy monster. I feel that if I am under the covers, they don't have perfect aim of where my body is, and the injury will not hurt as bad if it has to go through the covers first. No matter how hot the room might be.... I am under covers!
3. I don't like taking the time to use finger nail polish remover. If I get a pedicure, I just leave it on til it chips off or grows off. I have finger nail polish remover in my bathroom, but I am too lazy to sit down and take it off. I got a pedicure over Easter weekend, and it stayed on my toes until June 21st when I HAD to take it off because my toes were showing in a wedding. I figured the bride wouldn't appreciate my "natural" french pedicure with pink tips. =)
4. I love "I LOVE LUCY" and own every season on DVD. One time... at band camps... (jk) ... I had surgery and was on the couch for about a week. I decided to have a Lucy marathon with myself. I watched Lucy from season 1 to season 4, laughed hysterically, quoted it endlessly, and had a great recovery. Every surgery patient should have it that good! We went to the Biltmore the other weekend for our anniversary and you could stomp grapes at the winery... so you know I HAD to do it in honor of Lucy. I was the ONLY adult in line.... but it was worth it!

5. I have to use something completely before I can open another one. I don't like to have 500 pens lying around the house. I like to use one ink pen until the ink is completely out, then I will use another one. If I lose that pen, it drives me nuts. Same thing with highlighters, markers, rolls of tape, glue, and things that come in packs. DON'T open another pack until the first one is ALL GONE! When we have kids, it might make sense to have some wipes and diapers upstairs and downstairs.... but that will drive me crazy!
6. I love making lists. Nothing makes me feel better than to check or mark something off of my To-Do-List! It does keep me organized and helps me to not forget to do something I need to do, BUT I will recreate the list like 5 time a day. Rewrite it so it is neater, less items to look at as things get marked off... and I really like making the list over... and over... and over again!
Those are only 6 of my unspectacular quirks... here are some others to share their quirks if they choose to participate!... Bethany, Erica, Leigh
Also, we have not finished with our anniversary story, but will hopefully update that and many more adventures sometime next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment