Here's to you Dick's Sporting Goods Worker..... you organizing some things in the golf section! My husband and I are doing P90X and we need to increase our weights. Our reps are too high, and we need more of a challenge. So I go to you, beloved Dick's Sporting Goods to get weights that are heavier.
Although you are out of Neoprene weights in the poundage that I need, you have the weights- 15lbs. along with a stronger resistance band. I grab my items, shove the resistance band box under my armpit and carry one 15lb. dumbbell in each hand.
But you, Dick's Sporting Goods Worker in the Golf Section doubt my ability to carry the weights from the back of the store to the front checkout.
I appreciate your kindness to ask if I need help carrying my weights to the front, in which i reply "No thanks, I have it- if I can't carry these to the front of the store, then I should not be buying them". You kindly laugh and agree, but you do not stop there. You question my ability to use 15lb. weights in my exercise routine comparing me to the "other women who come in your store carrying 5lb. weights". I have been there and done that. We already own 3lbs, 5lbs, and 8lbs. We have held them in various combinations, and now need to move on to 15lbs.
As I walked away, you continued to look at me with a look of question...
Our conversation ends with my offering to come again soon when we up our poundage to 20 or 25... but until then, Dicks Sporting Goods Worker in the Golf Section, may your tees be organized, clubs correctly balanced, and never underestimate P90X!!
With Love from your #1 customer
1 comment:
:-) You make me smile, my friend! SO GOOD to see you this week!!
Post a Comment