LOVE IT!!!!!! Again...congratulations! I'm so super excited for you guys!!!!!!
Love the Lucy homage. Love you!
Ha ha...who would have known that God would bless us both at the same time! I can't wait to hear more! Congrats to you and Andy!!!
Congratulations, you guys!!! :) So happy for you!!!
OMG! So excited for you!
This is wonderful news! Praise to Him who is knitting your legacy. So happy for you both!!!
I just about cried when I saw this! I know that you guys have been wanting this for a while, so praise the Lord for his timing and answering prayers! I just don't think I can say congrats enough! Ahh! So excited for you!
Chickadee! I'm so excited for you guys. How far along are you? Can't wait to meet him/her one day.Amber
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOVE IT!!!!!! Again...congratulations! I'm so super excited for you guys!!!!!!
Love the Lucy homage. Love you!
Ha ha...who would have known that God would bless us both at the same time! I can't wait to hear more! Congrats to you and Andy!!!
Congratulations, you guys!!! :) So happy for you!!!
OMG! So excited for you!
This is wonderful news! Praise to Him who is knitting your legacy. So happy for you both!!!
I just about cried when I saw this! I know that you guys have been wanting this for a while, so praise the Lord for his timing and answering prayers! I just don't think I can say congrats enough! Ahh! So excited for you!
Chickadee! I'm so excited for you guys. How far along are you? Can't wait to meet him/her one day.
Amber
Post a Comment