Next Wednesday the 25th, we go in for our ultrasound to look at the baby and find out the gender! We are so pumped and feel like the day can't get here soon enough!! So we want to know your thoughts... tell us if you think it is going to be a boy or girl by voting at the poll on the right. It will close at 12 noon on the 25th. We are pretty sure on our names, but if you have one last suggestion of what you think we should name it, leave a comment in this post! I can't believe 18 weeks is a week away.... almost halfway there!
6 comments:
i think it is a boy:)
I think boy too!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say girl... ;) Can't wait to hear!!
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
i say girl too.
but i told you that already. :)
i think it's a girl (and ashley is a good name)!!!
Post a Comment