Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love my husband....

... because he wanted to mow the lawn before it started raining.  So he is in the middle of mowing the backyard when the wind starts blowing hard and it seems the sky will open at any point.  I am sitting here on the couch eating a snack when i look out to see him running with the lawn mower back and forth across the backyard trying desperately to beat the rain!  It made me laugh and love him for taking care of us!  I am thankful he beat the rain, and glad that finishing the paint job in the nursery tonight is an inside job!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm kind of wishing I could have seen that....

nicole said...

Kelly - I was thinking the same thing! :-)

I had to read the first sentence 2x. I thought it said he wanted YOU to mow before it rained. LOL!