
I could end this post with this picture and say it was a great Mother's day with this little girl! I love her more than I can express with words! She is such a happy little girl always greeting me with a smile after her nap, having morning chats over mommy's coffee, and playing with all her toys on the floor. She is now rolling over in both directions and she will just roll circles in the living room floor! She will be 4 months old on Friday- I can't believe where the time has gone! Here is a look at our mother's day weekend!
Sitting on the porch with Grandpa.
We went to the DeBruhl's on Friday and stayed with them until Saturday afternoon.
Great Grandma
We went to the High's house saturday afternoon and stayed through Sunday for a lunch at my grandmother's house (pictured above).
My Grandma with her 6 GREAT grandchildren.
On the far left is Lauren- my niece.
3 Generations: my mom- me and my sister Angela- Ella and Lauren
Mama with her little grandchildren
No comments:
Post a Comment