Thursday, September 30, 2010

Speaking of all things pumpkin...

I have tried a seasonal pumpkin flavored item this year that I didn't know was out there!  My fabulous husband went to Bruegger's Bagels wednesday and got a dozen bagels.  We don't do bagels really ever, but noticed on wednesday they were selling a dozen bagels for 5 dollars so we thought we would plan on that for breakfasts for the next few days!  He also picked up some cream cheese and got me a little surprise! He obviously got plain, but also picked up a container of PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE!!!  When he got home, I was so excited to try it that I had a bagel with pumpkin cream cheese before we went to church for dinner!  OH MY WORD.... it is amazingly good!  I recommend you go get yourself some that creamy goodness before the limited time expires!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAHD, it is entirely your fault I'm addicted to this stuff!