We came home Saturday afternoon around 2pm. My mom had a spiral ham cooking and had made potato salad, deviled eggs, and sweet tea (another thing I hadn't had in a while). We ate lunch and settled in to our comfortable couches and beds! My "plan" was to just put her in her room from the get go, but when night time came, the thought of her being in that big room all alone made me sad, so we set up the pack n play in our room for a couple weeks. I would put her in her room for her naps during the day to ease myself into putting her in her room. She sleeps there now!
We came home to this on our garage door and the balloons on our mailbox. We are told we have a certain heather and erin fink to thank! =)
My new best friend (she doesn't know it yet) Maddie came to visit as well. While I was in the hospital Maddie would say "Laura went to the hospital to get Ella Baby". I wish it was that easy! =)
I was a little jaundiced, but they still let us go home, so on Sunday when it was nice and warm, I napped in the swing infront of our glass door... it made a huge difference!
I am pretty stinkin' cute when I sleep. My hands are always near my face! Don't you love my quilt that Callie made?
This lady (Mama) indirectly kept me fed! She stayed with us for a week and brought a cookbook with all kinds of recipes marked. They were all really really good (except for one of our snacks... she agreed). She was a huge help and I loved hanging out with her when she wasn't in the kitchen!
Don't I have a pretty tan??
2 comments:
awww, hi Maddie!
loving these posts . . . keep them coming!! She's adorable, I am loving that head of hair!!
Post a Comment