Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend!

We went to visit our wonderful mothers last weekend, and while we were at my parent's house, I thought I would play with my camera!  My parents live out in farm land, and my brother owns some lumber property down the street.  My dad also has bean shellers where people from surrounding areas come to get their beans shelled.  Here are just a few of the MANY shots I took (i think I took at least 100).  The pictures towards the end are on Bryan's property.  Those are little pine trees that will be really big pine trees he will sell (in 30 years!)   Anyways, I hope you enjoy!  I am open to any constructive criticism! =)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A far cry from Millwood Ct, huh?

Unknown said...

I like the ones of the the wheat with the trees and skyline!